Client Success Executive
We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
For our clients, each hire is the chance to find that next great person that will change their organisation – bringing fresh ideas and energy. For our candidates, each new role is the chance to develop professionally and personally, make new achievements, and meet new people. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both parties dread. Tempo is here to change that.
We launched in May 2017 and set about making this vision a reality. Our platform provides a different experience – we match people based on what really matters for modern work, bring roles and people to life using video, and enable varied ways for them to get to know each other before a match is confirmed (with an average time to hire of just 4 days, compared to industry average of 40 days). This experience has resulted in more than 75,000 candidates connected to 2,500 of the most exciting companies in the UK, including the likes of Monzo, Bulb, Drover and Goodlord to name a few.
The team has grown from 3 to 36 and we’ve attracted more than £8m of investment to accelerate our growth.
About the role
We’re growing our Client Success team to make sure we continue to provide impeccable support to our growing client base as we expand as a business.
You will sit within the wider Customer Success team, reporting to the Head of Customer Success, and will play a pivotal role in providing our clients with tailored support, with a human touch, to ensure they have the best possible experience of the Tempo platform. You will also be instrumental in business and revenue growth by building lasting relationships that drive client satisfaction and renewals as well as provide feedback to inform our product development.
We came together to make recruitment better and this role provides the chance to have a huge impact on the way our clients use and the platform and engage with our fantastic candidates. There’s also a great opportunity to progress within the team as we grow.
Client Onboarding and Success:
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure each client experiences a seamless handover and onboarding process and is set up to find success on the Tempo platform.
- Take full ownership of a large portfolio of clients, remaining accountable for their overall satisfaction and ensuring they understand how to get the most out of the platform.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with clients; providing industry leading expert support with a human touch.
- Share your expertise with our clients to help them manage their hiring process on Tempo whilst providing a candidate experience that best sells their brand.
- Develop acquisition strategies alongside the Candidate Experience team where necessary, ensuring cross team collaboration for top tier clients.
- Facilitate regular feedback sessions with clients; providing insights on candidate engagement and quality of matches to the Candidate Experience, Marketing and Product teams to inform acquisition and “algo” improvements.
- Provide tailored and expert support to our clients via email, phone, video and livechat as required.
- Support the wider Client Success team with more complex queries and escalations, ensuring effective solutions are found to satisfy client requirements.
- Take a leading role in the creation and management of client facing knowledge base (“how to”) guides, ensuring that clients always have access to the support they need to ensure success on the platform.
- Increase customer value by identifying opportunities to cross-sell, upsell and increase product engagement.
- Collaborating closely with the sales team to support renewals and new revenue opportunities.
Key Metrics and Projects:
- Manage key metrics that feed into team-based goals around client engagement, revenue and client satisfaction.
- Gather feedback and client engagement metrics to help understand what our community of clients need from our platform. Sharing findings with our product team to help inform the roadmap and platform enhancements.
- Manage review of SLAs and develop and implement improvements across Sales and CS.
- At least 2 years experience in a client facing recruitment role, or a client success or account management role within a fast paced business; ideally an HR Tech or SaaS startup.
- An interest in recruitment or HR tech – you care about what we’re trying to build and how we’re different, and will be excited by being part of our mission, changing the recruitment sector for the better
- A track record in providing industry leading client experiences and support over email, phone, video and livechat chat – going above and beyond to ensure your portfolio of clients find success.
- Experience managing and prioritising tasks across a large portfolio of clients and a proven record in driving client satisfaction, value growth and retention ideally within a SaaS business.
- We’re looking for you to take ownership and set your own direction for how you will work at your best and deliver all you’re capable of within this role. This means you will have had experience managing your own projects or building tailored processes, ideally in a client success capacity.
- Highly curious, interested and with a strong desire to learn
We value diversity so we’re not looking to hire people that will just “fit” our team, we want people who will positively contribute to it and bring something different. Applicants from all backgrounds are very welcome.
- Share options
- Unlimited holiday
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- £1,000 a year individual Learning & Development budget
- Regular team events and socials
- A high spec laptop to use during employment
- Office based role, with flexible working options (we’ve been working from home since March)