Client Success Executive (6 months FTC)
We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
For our clients, each hire is the chance to find that next great person that will change their organisation – bringing fresh ideas and energy. For our candidates, each new role is the chance to develop professionally and personally, make new achievements, and meet new people. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both parties dread. Tempo is here to change that.
We launched in May 2017 and set about making this vision a reality. Our platform provides a different experience – we match people based on what really matters for modern work, bring roles and people to life using video, and enable varied ways for them to get to know each other before a match is confirmed (with an average time to hire of just 4 days, compared to industry average of 40 days). This experience has resulted in more than 75,000 candidates connected to 2,500 of the most exciting companies in the UK, including the likes of Monzo, Bulb, Drover and Goodlord to name a few.
The team has grown from 3 to 36 and we’ve attracted more than £8m of investment to accelerate our growth.
We’re now looking for a Client Success Executive for 6 months to support the team through a period of significant growth. As well as gaining more clients, we’re also proudly supporting the government “Kickstart” scheme designed to help young people at risk of long-term unemployment. Despite this growth, we want everyone to have the experience we’re known for providing hence this hire. We’re looking for someone to support new clients and ensure they find success on the platform while guaranteeing the wider team offers an excellent experience for all new candidates signing up to Tempo.
The role will;
- Take ownership of new clients on Tempo, ensuring they understand how to use the platform and connect with relevant candidates as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Share your expertise with our clients to set them up for success in managing their hiring process and providing a candidate experience that best sells their brand.
- Facilitate regular feedback sessions with clients on how the hiring process is going. Pass feedback to the wider team where required to provide opportunities for us to constantly grow as a business.
- For clients who are not finding success through the platform, ensure they are reconnected with the relevant member of the sales/account management teams to facilitate discussions around their ongoing hiring plans.
- Be responsible for the training, development and management of one Kickstart hire who will support candidates signing up to Tempo. They will be joining the team in November when the scheme starts.
- Ensure new candidates are given timely and compassionate support from the wider Customer Success team and implement an escalation process for more complex queries.
- Identify areas of training required in the team and provide support where needed.
- Monitor compliance and onboarding for all new starters, keeping up to date with any legislation changes and providing training to the team if required. Stepping in to conduct checks during busy periods, if needed.
- Support the finance team with timesheet & payroll queries.
- Remain the main point of contact for candidates once they start their new role and throughout their placement.
- Take full responsibility for your assigned roles and their outcome.
- A proven track record in high volume end-to-end recruitment dealing with clients (or internal stakeholders) and candidates.
- Experience implementing and managing recruitment projects – given the high volume nature of recruitment and that we typically support candidates at the start of their careers, experience managing early career campaigns would be useful.
- A strong desire to provide excellent support to both clients and candidates over email, phone and video/chat.
- Always striving to go above and beyond to provide credible advice with a personalised and human touch.
- Passionate about supporting young people into work and giving career advice.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
We value diversity so we’re not looking to hire people that will just “fit” our team, we want people who will positively contribute to it and bring something different. Applicants from all backgrounds are very welcome.
- Unlimited holiday
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Free wellness sessions (for example, yoga, pilates)
- £1,000 a year individual Learning & Development budget
- Regular team events and socials
- A high spec laptop to use during employment
- Office based role, with flexible working options