Jul 25th 2018
How to: Video Q&A
Video Q&As are a great way for you to showcase your skills to employers, as well as injecting some of your personality.
Here’s how it work:
- Find a quiet spot to record your interview. You’ll get a test question to practice and adjust the camera, sound, lighting, etc. before the real thing.
- When you’re ready, click to start the timed interview. You’ll see a question on the screen and how much time you have to respond to it.
- You’ll have one question to answer at a time, and you may be given different times limits for different questions.
- We all know that accidents happen! So if you fall off your chair or have a sneezing fit, don’t worry – you’ll have one ‘retry’ per question if you need it.
- Once you’ve started the real interview, you have to finish and submit it. (You can’t come back later and do it again!)
Check out our Product Owner Elliott Perks giving a step by step on how to do a Video Q&A here